A Call for Blog Submissions
June 25th, 2014 | John Chandler
It’s open (submission) season for the aMS blog.
This blog has been a handy tool for keeping our community connected with what is happening. Now it is time to extend it to a broader conversation.
We have a community full of thoughtful people trying to work out what it means to practice the way of Jesus for North Central Austin. We imagine this blog being another place where we can learn from and alongside those in our community.
What do you have to contribute? Here are suggestions of the kind of posts we’d like to include:
- Write a reflection on something you’re learning through a mid-week group, liturgy, or some other time together.
- Share a story about how someone in the aMS community has encouraged, challenged, or cared for you.
- Review a book, film, or TV show that might be of value to others in the aMS community.
Interested? Here are guidelines for submission:
- Submissions we be accepted from anyone who is a regular participant in the life of our community.
- The ideal length is 300-1200 words.
- All submissions will be reviewed and edited prior to being published.
- Use the form below to submit your post. Attach it as a .txt, .rtf. or .doc.
Email your submission to Chris Morton.