How to Have a Great Dinner for Six
December 21st, 2014 | John Chandler
Dinner for Six is a simple potluck meal with your friends, new and old, at Austin Mustard Seed. Here’s how you can participate.
- Sign up to bring a dish or host.
- Choose a date. After signing up receive a group email. Collaborate with your other dinner partners to choose the best night time and place.
- Bring a dish that everyone can share. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just have fun with it!
- Meet at the hosts’ house.
- Be purposeful about listening to each other. Ask good questions, and share life stories.
- Make plans to hang out again. Choosing a specific time and date helps.
- Tell your friends how great an experience you had, so they will be jealous and want to host their own dinner for six.