Sign Up Now for August's Dinner for Six!
July 27th, 2015 | John Chandler
We can only become more like Jesus together. We are formed into the best versions of ourselves through the joys and pains of relationships.
Those relationships have to start somewhere.
What better than a dinner table?
Dinner for Six is a simple potluck meal with your friends, new and old, at Austin Mustard Seed. Here’s how you can participate.
Our next round of Dinner for Six begins August 16. So sign up now!
- Sign up to bring a dish or host.
- Choose a date. After signing up, you will receive a group email. Collaborate with your other dinner partners to choose the best night time and place.
- Bring a dish that everyone can share. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just have fun with it!
- Meet at the hosts’ house.
- Be purposeful about listening to each other. Ask good questions, and share life stories.
- Make plans to hang out again. Choosing a specific time and date helps.
- Tell your friends how great an experience you had, so they will be jealous and want to host their own dinner for six.