February 22nd, 2016
Leadership Team Nominations
As we move from under the care of the organizations that helped us get started this year, a primary task is to form our own leadership team with volunteer leaders serving alongside paid staff members. Initially, these men and women will serve Austin Mustard Seed in the following ways:
- Spiritual oversight: Serve as caretakers of our community, discerning the needs and opportunities for us to be a people who practice the Way of Jesus for North Central Austin.
- Structural oversight: Provide guidance and accountability for us to best use the resources available within Austin Mustard Seed to see God’s Kingdom come in Austin as it is in heaven.
The Leadership Team is a significant role, as it will require leaders equipped to help shape who we can become in the years ahead. We are inviting active participants in the life of aMS to offer nominations for this team. Consider those who display the following characteristics:
- Maturity: Demonstrates an ongoing way of living as an obedient disciple of Jesus.
- Humility: Shows an awareness of self and openness to thoughts and feelings of others in relationships.
- Faithfulness: Has established self as an engaged participant in the Rhythms and Practices of aMS.
- Availability: Has the time and emotional capacity to offer careful attention to the responsibilities that come with this role.
- Discernment: Capable of seeing our local context and hearing the Spirit as a means of imagining continued development of aMS as a Kingdom presence.
Please use this form to submit your nomination:
Oops! We could not locate your form.