Help us prepare our new Sunday spaces
February 21st, 2017 | John Chandler
In March, Austin Mustard Seed will begin gathering for Sunday liturgy in the building of Rosedale Baptist Church. We are thankful for their hospitality, and excited for the opportunity to create a space that best serves our “work of the people.”
Here’s what we look forward to in this new season of Austin Mustard Seed:
- A space to gather that we can arrange and decorate to best serve our liturgy… and that we can leave setup most weeks.
- Classrooms of our own that we can furnish and equip to be inviting and safe… and a much shorter walk from the chapel.
- A snug room for young families to care for their little ones…or maybe just let their kids toddle a bit.
- Space to grow as we invite others to share in our liturgy… and with a cup of coffee in hand throughout.
But we’ll need some help to make the most of these spaces:
- We’ve never had classrooms of our own, so we’ll require furnishings and fun stuff for each of them.
- We’ll make sure to have plenty of new signs to help people find their way.
- We need some additional equipment and decor to make ourselves at home in the chapel.
We want to raise $10,000 to make the best use of this space. If you are part of our community, we hope you’ll consider participating beyond your regular giving. If you are a friend of our community, thanks for considering how you might join us in this opportunity.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Use this secure form to give online.
- Send a check to our mailbox. Please be sure to indicate Rosedale Setup in the memo.
- Give during the offering in our next few weeks of liturgy. Please put it in an envelope labeled Rosedale Setup so it gets properly designated.