Easter Liturgy and Picnic Details
March 30th, 2018 | Chris Morton
This Sunday, our church calendar reaches its climax with the celebration of the Resurrection.
Will you join us this Sunday to celebrate?
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Great coffee and friendly faces waiting when you get to the Orange Chapel
- An engaging gathering where all participate in different ways
- Picnic Lunch at Ramsey Park
- Easter Egg Hunt
Here’s how lunch works:
- AMS will provide buns for hamburgers and hot dogs, as well as water to drink.
- Bring your own grillable and side dish
- Bring your own chair
- Bring any additional drinks you want
- We’ll have coolers in the lobby when you arrive for Liturgy if you need to chill your food
- After Liturgy, we’ll walk over to Ramsey Park and meet near the playground to party!
Here’s how the Easter Egg Hunt works:
- We’ll have two hunts, for big kids and little kids.
- Parents and children will gather together at the Ramsey Park playground for directions
- Parents will accompany their children as they hunt for eggs.
As we approach the big day, take some time to prepare. One way would be to participate in Good Friday Liturgy tonight with our friends at Vox Veniae, tonight at 6pm.
Take a moment to think and pray about those you know who might want a place to celebrate the holiday—pray for them and invite them!
Finally, we still need a few volunteers to help with set up and egg hiding this Sunday. If you are available, you can email Chris Morton.
See you Sunday!