Five tools for inviting friends & neighbors to the "Taster" Liturgy
August 21st, 2013 | John Chandler
This Sunday, August 25, we will host our second ever “Taster” Liturgy. We’ll gather at4:30pm at Foodheads (616 W 34th St.). They’ve offered to let us use their space, so we’re going to try it out and see how it goes.
We call it a “taster” because it’s our chance to give our friends and neighbors a “taste” of what our Sundays together will be like.
We call it “liturgy” because the word means “work of the people,” and everyone is a valued participant.
Here are a few points to help you invite your friends and neighbors to the taster:
- Tell them that we are learning how to be a church for North/Central Austin. We’re experimenting, and need as many experimenters as possible!
- Tell them the Austin Mustard Seed liturgy is multi-generational. We are intent on making space for all ages singles, grandparents, toddlers and everyone in between.
- Tell them where they can read more about us.
- Forward them the weekly newsletter, and suggest they sign up.
- Share the picture above on your Facebook. Just right-click to download it and use it again.
Please take a moment RSVP on Facebook. See you Sunday!