We all want deeper community—even if that’s not the word we use for it.
We want friends to hang out with.
We want places where we can be ourselves.
We want to people around us who challenge us to grow.
Austin Mustard Seed Community Groups are your opportunity to help build this kind of community.
Groups are available each week throughout north and central Austin.
We hope to see these new groups grow into “families on mission.”
These groups are the starting point for relationships that push us up to grow in our relationship with God, in to grow closer together and out to serve the world.
- Cedar Park/Liberty Hill — Daniel & Rachel Ziegler, Wednesdays
- NW Austin — Lydia Stopler & Christine Hoxmeier, Tues at 6:30pm
- NW Austin — Rachel & Tim Allen, Wednesdays
- Round Rock/Domain — Allie & Ben Horne and Ashley & Brett Blackwell, every other Wednesday
- East — Bethany & Jeff Cheng, Wednesdays
Please fill out the form below to express interest to the facilitator of the group that works best for you.